Printer's font

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:29:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dot Matrix - really?

Yes.

> Apart from "why are you still using a dot matrix
> printer",

To print multiple copies with carbon.

> this doesn't really surprise me.

<snip>

> If it's a dot matrix printer, you probably only have a choice of Courier,
> Courier Italic, Courier Bold and sub/super scripts.

If I am able to use font from printer, then even "Script" font
(selectable from front panel) is good. I can use it from console, but
not from GUI application. SO I need help to use printer's font from
GUI applications.

> Are you *really* sure it's a Dot Matrix printer?

I am surprised on your surprise. Search Internet and you can find many
companies are in business of Dot Matrix Printer.

http://www.google.com/search?q=buy+dot+matrix+printer&hl=en&safe=off&client=ubuntu&hs=j&channel=fs&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=Qkc7TtLFG4T5rQfEppAe&ved=0CEUQrQQ

--
H.S.Rai