Printer's font

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:22:51 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM, H.S.Rai <hardeep.rai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Self test for Dot Matrix printer is OK, but when I print from browser,
> quality is not good.

Dot Matrix - really? Apart from "why are you still using a dot matrix
printer", this doesn't really surprise me.

Is there any way to instruct Ubuntu to use default font from printer
> and not use from the software setting on PC?

If it's a dot matrix printer, you probably only have a choice of Courier,
Courier Italic, Courier Bold and sub/super scripts.

Are you *really* sure it's a Dot Matrix printer?

> --

Steve

When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people
suffer from a delusion it is called religion.