(OT) re: FBI looking at open source sites!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:28:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 11:14 +1000, James wrote:

> Re the FBI looking at open source software it atually says "open source
> webpages" which covers more than just the software.

Don't worry, it isn't you. It's ME they follow around, and have been for
years. The black helicopters swoop around here all the time. Thankfully,
my UFO's crew comes to my aid and drives them off. I just can't leave
Earth until I'm done with my report. It read "Mostly harmless", but now
I am not so sure. I think I'll have to re-write to something like "Not
harmless at all." I strive to be balanced. The ultimate fate of the
planet Earth depends on that.

I'm certain to recommend it be turned into a cosmic rest area. After
all, the native inhabitants that have done a Herculean job of whizzing
all over on it. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256