11.04 B1 Btrfs

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:34:35 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 15:25 +0100, Mister IT Guru wrote:

> In fact, I think I might start intentionally screwing with the anal ass
> holes that give help reluctantly, and bitch while they do.
>
> YOUR BITCHES, QUIT BEING ASS HOLES TO THOSE THAT COME HERE FOR HELP!

I see, in other words we're all just trained seals that are supposed to
be dumb enough to bark for no fish? I kinda think your opinion is in the
minority position. At least from what I've observed for the last 15
years concerning Linux lists and almost 25 years being on BBS's and
running an 8 line BBS myself. People will volunteer in their own fashion
and the Creator of the Universe didn't create them to serve you as you
would have them do.

And, if you need to use labels to justify your position, and objectify
others in an attempt to control them and their personal behavior, you
have lost the moral high-ground. But, I suspect you will not acknowledge
that. That's OK, but at some point in time, you might. Things have a way
of coming around to bite you on the backside. I know. That is when we
learn. Ric

Linux user# 44256