thanks fedora

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 21 00:52:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:37:42 -0700
Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> Ubuntu is getting to be more like Windows
> with every release. I'll take a long look at Debian Squeeze when it is
> released as stable. The beta live cd didn't look bad.

Interesting.  I've just now DLed the latest Debian to try out in a
VirtualBox with a view toward evaluating a move.  Having been a
Debianista in the past I find I am more and more leaning toward
re-using a /truly/ free (libre) OS that doesn't throw one wild curve
balls with each release.
I guess I may soon be following Derek B.
...once again.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Why do new distros seem to shoot themselves in the foot after a couple
of years?  Anyone remember Libranet Linux?