thanks fedora

"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore" space.time.universe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 03:37:09 UTC 2010

I am using my Fedora 11 x86_64 system as a HTPC (Home Theater PC). I can
watch DVD Videos, playback video and audio files, surf the World Wide
Web, access emails, run SETI at home, watch Singapore's Mediacorp
Television (TV) channels using MythTV and Hauppage WinTV-PVR USB2,
record TV programs, connect a Firewire-based digital video camera to
capture and render videos using the open source kdenlive non-linear
video editor, chat on the Windows Live Messenger network and IRC, watch
Youtube videos, burn data to DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+RAM/CD-R/CD-RW using
k3b, play Windows-based PC games with Wine and Steam, experiment with
VGA passthrough using the open source Xen virtualization, scan documents
with my USB scanner, run Linux, UNIX and Windows virtual machines using
Xen, Oracle VM VirtualBox, and VMware Player/Workstation (Evaluation
expired), perform word processing tasks with Sun/Oracle OpenOffice, read
PDF documents, and much more...

Linux has come a long way.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders
(Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore:
http://i53.tinypic.com/207tamp.jpg