Upgrade from 8.04 to 10.04 LTS (BORKED)

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 13 06:02:21 UTC 2010

 Hi!

On 13/09/2010 03:13, clintin at linuxmail.org wrote:

> [...]

Which means you did this : "Because Kubuntu 8.04 was not an LTS release
and has passed its end of life, direct upgrades to Kubuntu 10.04 LTS
from Kubuntu 8.04 are not supported. Please follow the directions for
upgrading Kubuntu 8.04 to 9.10
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KarmicUpgrades/Kubuntu/8.04> first,
then follow the directions above for upgrades from Kubuntu 9.10."

You upgraded fist to 9.10... then to 10.04?

Gilles