The version 10.04 Situation

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 9 10:19:51 UTC 2010

On 09/09/2010 19:44, Hakan Koseoglu wrote:
> On 9 September 2010 10:15, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>
>>> Fair enough but you know, some of us have a problem (see
>>> http://xkcd.com/386/) with it.
>>>
>> Why should this be a problem? Why?
>> Before you, and Karl and others, have come along wrong answers have been
>> given to OP's questions/problems. Been so for years.
>>
> All of as have been wrong at one point but when corrected, most of us
> acknowledge it, learn something from it and move on. Of course, that
> is unless we act like an idiot and keep insisting we're right,
> everyone else is "your full of $h*t"(TM) and keep giving bad advice
> bordering on criminal to clueless people who don't know if we actually
> know anything about the topic at all, and throw the occasional racist
> rant added to the mix.
>
> That's why.

Eh :-( .

In one way I am doing what you, and others are, doing: by responding to
you to keep this thread going :-( .

So, Karl, or anyone of his ilk, simply does not "get the message", and
keeps spouting whatever.

Let him go.....people will work out what he, and others of the same ilk,
are all about and move on....

 From some bits of info I have been able to pick-up so far in this list,
Karl (and someone called (?)Johneelee) has been on the "moderated" list.

Why not leave it to the moderator(s)?

If they think that anyone is spouting crap which is detrimental to the
operating system then let them act accordingly?

BC