The version 10.04 Situation

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Thu Sep 9 09:44:39 UTC 2010

On 9 September 2010 10:15, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> Fair enough but you know, some of us have a problem (see
>> http://xkcd.com/386/) with it.
> Why should this be a problem? Why?
> Before you, and Karl and others, have come along wrong answers have been
> given to OP's questions/problems. Been so for years.
All of as have been wrong at one point but when corrected, most of us
acknowledge it, learn something from it and move on. Of course, that
is unless we act like an idiot and keep insisting we're right,
everyone else is "your full of $h*t"(TM) and keep giving bad advice
bordering on criminal to clueless people who don't know if we actually
know anything about the topic at all, and throw the occasional racist
rant added to the mix.

That's why.