Temperamental VNC

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Thu Sep 2 19:23:57 UTC 2010

Michael,
On 2 September 2010 11:19, Michael Pavling <pavling at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem is not with the VMs (those I can manage with VRDP happily)
> but with the host - the server running the VMs.
I've been hammering my little server with loads of VMs running off
VirtualBox with everything coming down through the VNC server and
everything fine. I clicked on every single button I can see - works
here I'm afraid. I suppose all you can do now is trace the vncserver
and see where and why it's crashing. Unfortunately I didn't spot a
debug option for the vncserver command line but there might be
something hidden away, check the manual.