hi

Parshwa Murdia ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:14:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Gurus Knugum <gurus.knugum at gmail.com> wrote:

Another thing to do is to install Ubuntu to a USB memory. Then you can
> start up your computer from it and you don't need to touch your HDD and
> you can play around with it for a while, even install things on it. When
> you really feel like you want it badly, then just install it on your
> Fedora partition, or wherever you like. I would replace the Windows
> partition, but you do as you like.

Yes, but for me it would take time to replace Windows and swim in the world
of open source, for it requires some time to know at least the basics to
handle the things smoothly. Further, as you suggest for USB, but I have
having only 2 GB (right now) of pen drive,so I must make it over a CD, a
live CD I mean.
--
Regards,
Parshwa Murdia