Unity Issues

Florian Dorpmueller dorpmueller at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:33:55 UTC 2010

Hi there,

seems not to be so easy..
Meanwhile I switched to the standard desktop edition and pushed the menu to the left where it looks quite similar to the Unity menu. Now I can add any app I like. Furthermore I found out that Unitiy obviously absorbs a lot of performance. My Ideapad seems to work quite faster with the Gnome standard desktop and the fan is quieter than with Unitiy.

Cheers,
Florian