Not a desperately urgent request but a quick solution would be very nice - it's about a Biorhythm program

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 31 07:12:30 UTC 2010

On 31/10/2010 16:58, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 16:10 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

[pruned]

>> As a gag, with several friends near by, I tried to run the
>>> Apple ][ version of Bio Rhythm on the supposed crucifixion date of Jesus
>>> Christ. It showed all 3 cycles peaked and then my computer froze solid.
>>> Then, at a restaurant show in Houston, I was printing out charts for
>>> free as a "come-on". One lady came up and asked me to run a date for
>>> her. It came up with all three cycles low. I remarked someone had a bad
>>> day! The lady took the chart and walked off. Her friend came over and
>>> whispered that her son committed suicide on that day. I didn't dink with
>>> it again, after that. Strange, you bet. :) Ric
>>>

>> I am not too sure if you are being serious or being frivolous here.
>>
>> Have you read the book Biorhythm by Bernard Gittelson, ISBN 0 7088 1365
>> 8 ? If you get the chance do so.
>>
> Serious as a heart attack. Our company's booth was across from the
> imported beer booth, so we were already lubricated. Then that thing with
> the lady happened. THAT got us sober real quick. I would think that each
> person's "cycles" would vary, so standard values would not cut it
> especially after a period of years. But very interesting. Ric

My mother died (from cancer) on the day of her physical critical day.

My father had his stroke on his critical day and then died on the next
physical critical day.

My grandfather, my mother's father, died (by being smashed to bits by a
driver) on his critical intellectual day - he was crossing the road and
wasn't paying attention.

My grandmother, the above's wife, died, from cancer, on her physical
critical day.

All may be coincidences, but everything that was spouted by Freud is
just bullshit as he was conning his rich patients with his mumbo-jumbo
into paying him for his BS treatment - and universities are still
teaching his crap.

BC

--
"Ning Yu displayed his wisdom while the country followed System, but when it did not, he acted stupid. His wisdom is achievable by others, his stupidity is not."
                                         Confucius