Not a desperately urgent request but a quick solution would be very nice - it's about a Biorhythm program

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 05:58:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 16:10 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 31/10/2010 04:36, Ric Moore wrote:
> > On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 17:34 -0700, rikona wrote:

> >> Even if you find one, don't bother to run it, assuming it's the 'birth
> >> date' type. In tests many years ago, it was shown to have no
> >> statistical validity. Now, if you want to take personal data, analyze
> >> it for statistically valid cycles, that's a go. That DOES have a good
> >> chance of working.

> >> The 'birthday' one only 'works' for True Believers who disregard
> >> science - on any computer. :-)

> >> Forget it, maybe? :-)
> >>
> > As a gag, with several friends near by, I tried to run the
> > Apple ][ version of Bio Rhythm on the supposed crucifixion date of Jesus
> > Christ. It showed all 3 cycles peaked and then my computer froze solid.
> > Then, at a restaurant show in Houston, I was printing out charts for
> > free as a "come-on". One lady came up and asked me to run a date for
> > her. It came up with all three cycles low. I remarked someone had a bad
> > day! The lady took the chart and walked off. Her friend came over and
> > whispered that her son committed suicide on that day. I didn't dink with
> > it again, after that. Strange, you bet. :) Ric
> >

> I am not too sure if you are being serious or being frivolous here.
>
> Have you read the book Biorhythm by Bernard Gittelson, ISBN 0 7088 1365
> 8 ? If you get the chance do so.

Serious as a heart attack. Our company's booth was across from the
imported beer booth, so we were already lubricated. Then that thing with
the lady happened. THAT got us sober real quick. I would think that each
person's "cycles" would vary, so standard values would not cut it
especially after a period of years. But very interesting. Ric

Linux user# 44256