Safely Remove Drive needed twice

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 29 08:29:39 UTC 2010

On 29/10/2010 17:33, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
> On 29/10/2010 17:01, Mark Widdicombe wrote:
>
>>> Note that you won't get a pyramid-thingie if Nautilus is set to tree view; you have to change the view to
>>> 'Places' to get pyramids.
>>>

>> You mean that this, which is what I have, is not supposed to work?
>>

>> http://picpaste.com/treeview-JTpAKkzM.png
>>

>> BC
>>
> I don't have internet access, so I don't know.  My pyramids only show up in 'places'
> view; they disappear when I change the view to 'Tree'.

Sorry, Mark, at this point I am totally confused.

You can access this mail list using, presumably, an internet mail
client, but you don't have internet access - that is, you cannot access
the internet?

OK, no problem.

What my picpaste screenshot shows is that I have Nautilus configured to
give me Tree View (but with List View and not Icon or Compact View).
Perhaps this is where the difference lies?

BC

--

"Ning Yu displayed his wisdom while the country followed System, but when it did not, he acted stupid. His wisdom is achievable by others, his stupidity is not."
                                         Confucius