sending mail on ubuntu through sendmail

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 26 07:16:53 UTC 2010

On 26/10/2010 17:44, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 01:27 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>

>> Alright, so calcpage hijacked the original thread, but since I deleted
>> the original "Sending Mail...." by Stephen the thread stayed with calcpage.
>>
> Ah, that explains it I guess. PEBKAC.>:p
>

>> Nooooo....don't tell that YOUR mailer threads by Subject rather than
>> message IDs? Better have it attended to.
>>
> Sigh. If you know how to do that for thunderbird, I'll take back the
> PEBKAC. It keeps doing that will all subjectless posts and only
> subjectless posts.
>
> /me starts pounding thunderbird with big metal spiked club.

Umm.....are you alright, Christopher?

No flashing bright lights like fireworks in your vision? No choirs of
angels singing, or voices telling you to do things?

*WHAT* - "It keeps doing that will [sic] all subjectless posts....." -
'subjectless' posts?

Point out one single 'subjectless post' in the screenshots I provided.

BC

--
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I am going to be an uncle or an aunt."
          Chuck Nevitt