problem with pxelinux

Steven Susbauer steven at too1337.com
Tue Oct 26 02:39:18 UTC 2010

On 10/25/10 5:52 PM, scott Berry wrote:

> Here is my two problems I believe.  I have dnsmasq running and all
> computers are hooked up to a Linksys WRT54G wireless router and I am
> running dnsmasq on a Sony VGCRA820G computer running Ubuntu Maverick.
> Can any one please tell me what's going on?  I will  include config
> files upon request.

You have listed a little about your setup and nothing about your
problem(s). So... what part of your setup above is not working? DHCP?
TFTP? Booting afterwards? The preseed file listed in that tutorial is
not a requirement, it just makes it a little less interactive.

If your WRT54G is still running DHCP, that's going to break your setup.