Page Loading in Firefox

clintin at linuxmail.org clintin at linuxmail.org
Mon Oct 25 21:29:54 UTC 2010

Something I have recently noticed since the last update of Firefox 3.6.11 from the repositories.  I have a lot of tabs open when I start Firefox (a practice of mine for a long time) and now I am noticing that the page loads never finish on several of them. Even now Twitter is just loading and loading and loading with the icon spinning, and in the status bar on this tab as I am writing this email, the page says it is Transferring data from... never finishes. Most of them I can get to load to a "done" state by manually stopping and/or reloading the page.

Anybody else noticing or seeing this problem or have thoughts on the issue?  I have a high speed connection, T1 speed.  I thought it might be Firebug so I disabled that, no help.

Clint