How to set up wireless internet in ubuntu 10.04.1

Ashim Kapoor ashimkapoor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:12:46 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

My previous version of Ubuntu ran the wireless internet fine, but let me
check and get back to you. Also I noticed a small wireless sign with an !
mark on it in the top right panel in my office but both wired and wireless
refused to work. I think this icon was due to WICD. This icon does not even
appear in my home.

Thank you,
Ashim.