new to Ubuntu

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 10:50:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 11:00 +0200, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> Den 2010-10-17 04:56:51 skrev chiaowl <chiaowl at owly.net>:

Just a little tip for anyone who has installed the Netbook Remix who
wants to see what the standard Gnome looks like on their Netbook...

At the login, after you have chosen your login, or entered your login
name, a series of menus appear at the bottom of the screen.  In the
SESSION menu, you will see the option for standard GNOME, which will
give you the standard GNOME desktop.

Tony