Help upgrading to 10.10

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Oct 14 14:30:46 UTC 2010

On 14 October 2010 15:23, Cybe R. Wizard <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:
> ...and it told you that you were fully updated.  What is the problem?
> 10.10 is not an LTS version.  Since you chose LTS, no upgrade past
> 10.04.1.
> Choose normal release and it will get 10.10  for you.

I think the point Basil was making was "What would joe sixpack do in
this situation?". Would the average Joe get that there's a difference
between upgrades from LTS->LTS and LTS->Non-LTS?  It's a valid
question and seems not to be addressed well on the website, hence me
suggesting a bug should be filed.

Cheers,
Al.