DVD downloads?

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Fri Oct 8 11:49:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 12:16 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 8 October 2010 11:47, Dave Howorth <dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> > That's a great idea except I don't have any USB disks :(
> >

> You could download to local disk at work then burn it all to DVDs and
> take them home to re-assemble at home :)
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

I agree with Alan, I love using USB sticks. As a matter of fact, I just
finished building a USB live stick for a friend not to long ago who
wanted to try Ubuntu, so I created a customized live USB stick that
would give him a look at Ubuntu the way I customize it. If you are just
more interested in customising your distro check out
http://reconstructor.org it is designed to do exactly what you want,
customise base packages.