problem in installing flash on lucid 10.04 64 bit "Package adobe flash is virtual"

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 18:27:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 23:51 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 21:49, Tapas Mishra wrote:

> >> It's like having teeth pulled without an anaesthetic.......but a lot
> >> better than predicting the future without a crystal ball....
> >>

> > Nice analogy :)
> >

> You like it?
>
> You can have a lend of it for a short time :-) .
>
> > Ok I figured out Alan had rightly pointed I was restoring the backup
> > from a previous partition and in that /etc/apt file the previous files
> > were the ones which were of mavercik in my old experiment hence I feel
> > this over wrote the headers of lucid and I faced this problem.
> > I have just formatted my hard disk by the time of writing this message on list.
> >

> But, but, but.....you don't keep moving the goal posts while the game is
> in progress!

GREAT MINDS! I just did the dumpster dive on his old messages in the
trash file and found/quoted the very same statement! He's in denial that
he's done wrong and to prove it to himself, he'll plague the list with
mis-directions and obscurities. So, either he's incredibly inept or, as
he stated before, it's all in fun. Ric

Linux user# 44256