problem in installing flash on lucid 10.04 64 bit "Package adobe flash is virtual"

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 6 12:51:47 UTC 2010

On 06/10/2010 21:49, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:

>>> No.
>>>

>> It's like having teeth pulled without an anaesthetic.......but a lot
>> better than predicting the future without a crystal ball....
>>

> Nice analogy :)

You like it?

You can have a lend of it for a short time :-) .

> Ok I figured out Alan had rightly pointed I was restoring the backup
> from a previous partition and in that /etc/apt file the previous files
> were the ones which were of mavercik in my old experiment hence I feel
> this over wrote the headers of lucid and I faced this problem.
> I have just formatted my hard disk by the time of writing this message on list.

But, but, but.....you don't keep moving the goal posts while the game is
in progress!

Or is this one of those games which Hawkeye and JB play in M.A.S.H.
where the only rules is that there are no rules?!

BC

--
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.