about new release which will be on 10th Oct

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Mon Oct 4 17:26:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 12:00 -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 11:43:20 -0500
> Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll be more than glad to try and help him if it messes up, because
> > unlike you I'm a real Linux professional and I believe strongly in
> > aiding those who need help, whether I feel he did it wrong or not.
>
> Gonna help whether he, "did it wrong or not?"  If he didn't do it wrong
> (sic), does he really need your help?

So you're sure he won't need my (or anyone else's) help even if he did
it right? Glad he won't ever need help again if he uses
do-release-upgrade.  Now I can go to sleep at night knowing that nobody
will have Linux problems anymore if they just issue that one command.

> Now, that looks like you are judging ethical and moral fitness, right
> there.

I said it was my job not to judge /him/ (him being 'Tapas') I did not
mention I would not judge Amedee.  It's amazing how people choose to
interpret things.  I would love to sit here and use GIMP to build you a
ladder diagram that breaks it down but unfortunately I would rather
repetitively type 'sudo apt-get update' over and over to see how fast I
can get it go!  It's a new hobby, addictive.

> I don't think I care much for your, "knowledgeable Linux
> professionalism," nor for your judgment of your own judgment (or lack
> thereof).

I don't know how to take this.  Either way, I end up well, not really
caring because it's your personal opinion and you are entitled to it.
Where would be without misinterpretations from people who can't 'read
between the lines,' people who can only think in ladder logic and people
who like to troll?

> Cc removed.  Please do not Cc me as I read the list.

CCing because it's fun, I like to troll too.