Network Monitoring Tool

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 26 04:41:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:42:27 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 18:01 -0800, Mark wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Cybe R. Wizard
> > <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:

> > > GREAT idea to let software make your decisions for you!
> > > Congratulations on that.  Hope it works out for you.
> > >
> > +1
>
> Another lost soul in search of one of my $25 chicken feet. You just
> wave it at google, then edit your post preferences, and the problem
> is fixed. Simple. I don't do paypal. CASH if you please. :) Ric

This, "Ric Moore," is naught but an ersatz Wizard!  Do not send him
your money.  Had he been a /real/ Wizard he would have included not
only a Wizardly bill[1] but also, and at only a slight additional
charge, a wizardly Spell Disclaimer[2].

[1] Payment for the applied Patented spell (® to Cybe R. Wizard)
will be extrac... expected at a time of my own choosing in the
indeterminate past, present, or future of places known as, and
including, but not limited to, physical reality As We Know It,
alternate timelines, parallel universes, "other" worlds, Mystickal
Realms, internet "chat" rooms, "news" groups, email lists, and
any and all auxiliary "existences" or "beings," whether physically,
metaphysically, fictionally, really, intentionally or
unintentionally extant or not.
No time limit.
No exclusions.  No intrusions.
No inclusions.  No extrusions.
No iffy, hands, on butts.
Not to be confused with the Spell Disclaimer (® to Cybe R. Wizard)
included with your Patented Spell (® to Cybe R. Wizard)
No deposit, no reruns.  No shoes, no shirt, no cervix.
No sh**.

[2] Strict compliance to the terms of this spell are mandatory for the
48 hours after the commencement of said spell.
Do not use this spell if you will be operating heavy machinery.
May cause  blurred vision, hallucinations, feelings of inferiority,
doubts, debts, depths, drips, dizzy feelings and dry heaves, dysentery,
deviltry, dyspepsia, and/or dryness of the mouth and mucous membranes.
NO WARRANTY whether expressed or implied is included.  If you break it
you get to keep both pieces. This spell is released under the GNU public
license. You may use, copy, change,  re-release or  forward this spell
to as many people and as many times as you wish, as long as this
disclaimer is included. Not for use internally.  Not for use externally.
 Not for use eternally.  Not for use paternally.
May contain small parts unsuitable for young children.
Does  not contain any nutritional value.  May be habit forming.
Please dispose of container in an approved fashion.
Not to be used with any other spells, potions, suggestions, ideas, or
thoughts. Some settling may occur during shipping.
As with any spell, please consult your Wizard before using.
For extra assurance please run this spell through a good quality spell
checker.  One ticket per customer.  Your mileage may vary.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government
and business.