CBS & Flash

Steven Susbauer steven at too1337.com
Sun Nov 14 05:27:16 UTC 2010

On 11/13/10 10:49 PM, Steven Susbauer wrote:
> On 11/13/10 9:02 PM, Wade Smart wrote:
>>
>> I cant use Chrome because it says "this device not supported"
>> Not entirely sure why that would be.
>>
>> Wade
>>

> Chrome includes an integrated Flash plugin which I think is being used.
> It looks like CBS configured their "block Google TV" filter to be too
> broad.
>
> I am seeing the same behavior on Chromium on Arch Linux. (Screenshot:
> http://goo.gl/lgi8G) It works fine in Chrome on my Mac.

Hmm. Apparently direct links to twitpic photos don't work. Screenshot
at http://twitpic.com/36oq0s

It isn't the integrated Flash plugin, either. I checked and this is
using the Flash plugin I installed manually, the same plugin being
used by Firefox. I think the network is just being retarded and
blocking anything with Google and Flash.