CBS & Flash

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:22:06 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/13/2010 08:47 PM, Mark wrote:
>>
>> Have you tried using Chrome?
>>

>  I cant use Chrome because it says "this device not supported"
> Not entirely sure why that would be.

Chrome is still fairly new.  I'd use it as my primary browser but for
some reason it can't handle gmail messages that contain or have large
numbers of graphics files attached well (as in they don't all load and
they take forever to do so when they do load), so I still use
Seamonkey for email and composer.

It's a shame that Google can't seem to take on actual communications
from their users for things like this, a la bugzilla, which also makes
Mozilla products superior for now.