No Sound :(

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 13 06:59:07 UTC 2010

On 11/13/2010 05:03 PM, Nathan Bahn wrote:

[pruned]

> It's a PCI audio card (SB Audigy 2).

Woohoo! :-)

> I haven't done this yet, but I see a bunch of new postings; I am
> terribly sorry about the length of time that I am taking here!

Don't worry about the length of time you are taking!

While I can type pretty quickly, the brain takes a some time to produce
the necessaries :-) .

The important bit is that we get you going with sound! Nothing else
matters at the moment....

BC

--
A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.