No Sound :(

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 13 13:34:06 UTC 2010

On 13/11/2010 17:03, Nathan Bahn wrote:

[pruned]

> It's a PCI audio card (SB Audigy 2).

I just realised something.

In another post you stated that you have the Hardware set to

QUOTE

I tested the speakers on the "Sound Preferences" -- nothing; the
>  hardware profile is "Analog Stereo Duplex"

UNQUOTE

but what exactly is your sound system: is it a simple stereo or, say, 2-1 or 4-1 or 5-1 or what?

I have, as I mentioned, a 5-1 speaker system and the hardware is therefore set to Analog Surround 5.1 Output + Analog Stereo Input.

BC

--

A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.