E100 Driver

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 04:36:02 UTC 2010

On 11/11/2010 08:24 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2010 11:55 AM, NoOp wrote:

>>> Too bad there just as many reports of the various nics that do not work
>>> with e100. It appears to me it is usually those that say Pro/100 that do
>>> not work from what I find on complaints about e100 from quite a few
>>> years back...which is what Joshua has unfortunately.
>>>

>> I suppose. But with 19 individual threads on the issue it's hard to back
>> trace and do any realistic troubleshooting&  I doubt anyone has the time
>> or inclination at this point.
>>
>> You *really* need to fix your threading problem... this particular
>> thread was started by you Nov 10&  I've already shown you the archives
>> with your other broken threads going back to 18 others. Perhaps you can
>> make amends by starting a new/clean thread with all the details? If not,
>> then I reckon that it's best that Joshua start a new thread (perhaps
>> 'E100 Driver WOCC'? (Without Christopher Chan)&  hope you don't respond
>> until you get your treading issues sorted out :-)
>>

> I believe that the threading issues were already sorted out? I removed
> the reply list addon already from my home box.

Not quite:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-November/thread.html
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-November/234329.html

Your headers show that you were actually responding to a msg reference:

but for some reason the post is unthreaded. Don't know why, but the
archives show the same, so there still seems to be some issue on your end.