why after I atp-get install motif-clients, still no Xm/Xm.h file?

eric lin fsshl at luxmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:02:14 UTC 2010

actually do anyone know where is motif (x window widget-gadgets) go after I do
root at eric-laptop:/home/eric# apt-get install motif
?
root at eric-laptop:/# find . | grep Xm.h
root at eric-laptop:/#
it show nothing of motif library be install on my system.
I have some simple motif file like to try to compile and run
I am in ubuntu 10.04, gcc 4.3.3

plz help, thx in advance, eric