Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Fri May 28 07:23:41 UTC 2010

On Friday, May 28, 2010 02:59 PM, Goh Lip wrote:
> On 05/28/2010 02:40 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:

>>> Try Aberdeen Harbour instead. Lots of Hakka people there too.
>>>

>> Ugh! How can anybody understand that dialect!? Half Mandarin, half
>> Cantonese my dad says but it's all alien to me.
>
> That's why I suggested to NoOp to drop you know there, knowing your luv
> of these people. Well, I suppose you prefer to be crass uncouth Brit (no
> offence to Brits) rather than a kindly wise Hakka gentleman. But I doubt
> any nationality would want to have their culture despoiled.

Well, my dad is anything but a kindly wise Hakka gentleman although he
tries very hard to look like one. In fact, he probably makes most Brits
look pale in comparison with respects to being crass and uncouth. Must
have been his horrid days in mainland China before he 'escaped' to Hong
Kong. Too bad his time in Hong Kong and elsewhere in the world has done
nothing for him. But then you know any therapy for witnessing mass
cannibalism for the sake of not being targeted?

> Thanks for reminding me what a nice person I am.

Glad you have a nice family background without grandparents being
murdered or being targeted by a regime that knows nothing of morals.

Alright, now where's my Karl Larsen II badge?