Goodbye Linux/Ubuntu

ABSDoug absdoug at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 18:07:30 UTC 2010

Larry, you are clearly way ahead of me, & all props to you. That said, I've had to reinstall Ubuntu MANY times. Instead of getting answers (when Google didn't yeild an answer) I end up with people who want to act like I wasn't invitited to the Linux "party". So I reinstall. THIS time it has no fixed my problem, but I've already reinstalled, 3rd time for 10.04 in vain. The 2nd point I'll make... I'm on >1-year on Ubuntu. You mention 10-20 years experiance. Geez, a year later & I can't get help fixing this... maybe Linux really isn't for 99.99% of people out there. I wasn't trying to join an exclusive club, more like be on the ground floor of a movment.