Question

Fernando Cerda f_cerda at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 09:00:38 UTC 2010

Sir,

I have installed Ubuntu in a virtual machine (Virtualbox) but, I have the following problem

Every time I open Ubuntu, The install window pops up asking me if I want to install it or continue with the CD mode.

I do not know if I missed a step in the Ubuntu installation but I have installed it several times and every time I turn off and tur on my computer, the ubuntu installation window whows up asking me the same thing.

Is there any way you can help me with the installation?

Fernando Cerda

F.Cerda