Wiki recommendations -- Practical Experience

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Wed May 5 07:57:27 UTC 2010

Xander Pirdy wrote:
> I am sure that in your reading you have come accross wikimatrix
> (http://www.wikimatrix.org/), which allows you to examine multiple wiki's
> concurrently, as well as provides a selector program (though it isn't
> perfect) that may aide in your search.

I had not seen that.  Good idea, I'll check it out.

> I would also recomend once you narrow it down to just try them out and get
> feedback from the users.

Thanks, but I am trying to solve the "sneakernet" problem.  The two key
users are coordinating their work flow with notebooks that they hand
mark, and then get back together to reconcile.  I see the problem and
want to offer a solution, but I have not been asked for one.  User
testing is not going to happen.

> And please do post back what you decide, because I am currious as well.

Will do!