10.04 Password

Fred Roller fred at fwrgallery.com
Tue Mar 30 12:50:24 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 07:58 AM, Bob Hickey wrote:
> Every time I wake up 10.04, it calls for a password. The previous ones
> never did. How do I eliminate that? Thanx much; Bob H.
To keep your log-in intact for security you can go to:

     System --> Preferences --> Screensaver

     uncheck the the "Lock screen when screensaver is active"

this should stop the requirement for password when your system goes idle.

Hope it helps.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple.  If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."