virtualbox3.0 update fails with error "302 moved temporarily"

Vitorio Okio ovitorio at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:57:36 UTC 2010

Synaptic prompted today for an update available for package
virtualbox3.p.  When I click "Install" it comes back with the following:

"W: Failed to fetch http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/pool/
non-free/v/virtualbox-3.0/
virtualbox-3.0_3.0.14-58977_Ubuntu_hardy_i386.deb 302 Moved Temporarily"

I followed the link in Firefox and found the package sitting there as
expected and waiting for being downloaded.  I actually tested it and I
can download it, if I wish. Though there is an additional redirection
involved.

Anyone is experiencing this?  How to deal with it?

Thanks.