Why apple is so popular

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:35:46 UTC 2010

On 16 March 2010 18:09, user1 <bqz69 at telia.com> wrote:
> So my conclusion is that linux is as good as apple except for the
> hardware, which are all kinds of mixed brands and qualities.

<snip>

> So what is needed for the linux community is a very stable and good
> quality hardware which works together.

Or maybe you should do your research and buy compatible hardware that
is supported and is good stable hardware?

This isn't a caveat of Linux is a positive, not being locked to a
smaller range of compatible hardware. A massive range of hardware is
supported and so if you do your homework this won't be an issue; and
so we can all move on now.

--
Regards,
James.