About programming languaje for ubuntu(linux in general)

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Fri Mar 19 02:43:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:06:05PM +0000, admhardsoft at yahoo.ca wrote:
> Hi
> I would like to start learn any programming languaje such as C shart for windows or C++ or something like for developer application with mysql  DB.
> Somebody can recomend me the moreasy for start programing language?.

There probably are at least 20 to choose from. What makes the most sense is
what kind of programming you are interested in. Drivers? Servers? Desktop
applications? Web applications? Some languages can do all that, but no
language is well suited to all that. Unless its purely a learning experience.

--
Hal