Virtualbox on Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit... looking for hints.

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 14:15:29 UTC 2010

	I'm in the process of looking for my self, but I was wondering if
anyone has any tested suggestions for optimizing the performance of
Windows 7 & XP on Virtualbox.
	Here's the setup:
Dell Optiplex 760 - Core2 Duo 2.66 MHz, 6GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, VT enabled
in BIOS.
Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit
Latest Virtualbox personal binary install. Guest additions installed in
XP (assigned 1 CPU & 3GB RAM). Will be setting up Win7 soon.
	The XP & Win7 32 bit installs were converted from physical courtesy of
VMWare Converter.

	Any and all tips, tricks, suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818