Blue tooth phone connectivity

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:32:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Rafiq Hajat <ipi.malawi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi y'all,
> I've been trying to connect to the net and use telephony on my laptop
> (Compaq6820s Karmic 9.10) paired via bluetooth with my Sony Ericsson P1i
> mobile but have encountered a blank wall. Your guidance is thus humbly
> sought once more.

I don't think that is possible, I'm afraid.

However, as Fred says, you can use a simple headset with Skype, Ekiga
or various other telephony programs under Ubuntu.

If you have or add Bluetooth to your PC, you can probably also use the
same Bluetooth headset that works with your phone with Skype etc. on
the PC. If you have one, obviously!

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508