Ext3 instead of Ext4

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Mon Mar 8 05:29:41 UTC 2010

> I think the this community is becoming too unprofessional,  commenting
> and attacking personally. Well, is
> this the way to work and share the knowledge ? Well, some people are
> trying  to learn and some already
> have beeb making their living by working on some technology part, but if
> some people think that they have
> right and great expertise to insult somebody's nationality, desire to
> learn somethings, then I think, I am in
> the wrong place and my respect for Ubuntu's responders go deep down.

Okay, let me get this straight...you have a problem with me making fun
of China? Or the rote-learning and brain-washing education provided there?

> Please refrain from attacking someone personally, and using the work
> "Cargo Programmers", it doesn't
> behoove to gentlemen and educated people to show their arrogance. If you
> don't want to help, that is fine, but
> let us respect each other shortcomings.

I never used the term 'Cargo Programmers' so please learn to reply to
the proper person if there is anyone who said 'Cargo Programmers'.

> If people have studied history then they will realize that these "Cargo
> Programmers"  have work hard in their
> adopted countries and made them prosperous and cynosure of world's eyes,
> Don't insult them, Please.

I demand an apology from you for insinuating that I ever insulted 'Cargo
Programmers' and I will have you know that most of my friends are not
locals.