Ext3 instead of Ext4

MirJafar Ali mirjafarali at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 06:13:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Chan Chung Hang Christopher <
christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:

> > That being said, what does the topic starter want to do? Mirjafar, what
> > is your current situation and what is the goal that you want to achieve?
> > To give you a good answer, you really need to provide more background
> > information. All our answers are now just shooting in the dark, and that
> > doesn't really help you.
> >

> He started off with what looked like a research project on ext3, then a
> request for programming code (hello - getting others to do your work for
> you?) and now I guess he might actually have a go at modifying the
> ext3/ext4 driver.
>
> Just hope that he does not get driven down Hans Reiser's path - actually
> get something good going - get creamed by kernel politics - get a really
> bad friend or two - go bonkers.

This particular mail was received in bad taste and spirit of community
sharing of knowledge.
In fact, my personal opinion from the past experience says that mediocre
people make fun
of others work, culture and knowledge.

Well, if you carefully observe then you will realize that no society is
perfect. Well, my view
is that if chinese learn by rote, it is becuase they have pressure for doing
hardwork and survive.
Let us not judge other's culture, we all live in glass houses.

And Mr, Chan, it is your ignorance which is telliing that someone want to
get done by others.
My presumptions is that you haven't been to graduate school.

With regards.

Mir.