Looking for pre-school and primary school Chinese education software

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 20:41:08 UTC 2010

On 06/11/2010 01:34 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 07:32 PM, Dedhi Sujatmiko wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am looking for Chinese education software/application/suites suitable
>> for pre-school or primary school age to assist toddler and children on
>> learning Chinese (Mandarin) using Ubuntu.
>>
>> Please advice and thanks in advance,
>>
>> Dedhi
>>

> Maybe Anki might be something you can use:
> http://ichi2.net/anki/
>   http://ichi2.net/anki/shots.html
>    http://ichi2.net/anki/wiki/

Sorry, forgot to add that the info on the main page regarding Anki being
outdated in Ubuntu is only partially correct. The link on the page take you:
http://anki.googlecode.com/files/anki_0.9.9.8.6-1_all.deb
The Ubuntu propsed repository has:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/anki
0.9.9.8.6-2~lucid1