BolgenOS

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sat Jun 5 12:09:39 UTC 2010

Artem Karimov wrote:
> Some guy from Nizhny Tagil threw away Ubuntu copyrights and named a
> system "BolgenOS". Is Canonical planning to take any legal action to
> protect its copyrights?

Is there concrete proof of his 'throwing away' Ubuntu copyrights? Did he
use Canonical's trademarks, logos or something without permission or
called his own?

> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/113505

What I see is an overreaction and unless something pertaining to the
questions above surfaces, Canonical has nothing to take legal action for.

/me waits for the 'this belongs to sounder' posts.