creating extended partition/ deleting partition on windows 7 netbook

Keith Jesse keijacq at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 03:18:28 UTC 2010

I cant work out how to create an extended partition/logical partition in
Windows 7 (Medion Netbook)   - such that I can install Ubuntu alongside
Windows (which takes up all 4 partitions). I have searched extensively on
the net - but cant find a simple method for the not too literate to either:
create the extended partition and upload Ubuntu - or delete such Windows
partitions that are not necessary and then allow Ubuntu to automatically
upload?

Any help appreciated.