To all those who have tried to use vlc to view TV channels on their computers

Stephen Michael Kuhn yank.down.under at gmx.com
Fri Jul 30 08:01:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:51:51 pm Basil Chupin wrote:

> Which hasn't been on for some months now.....But when it was, it was one
> of my most favourite programs.

Re-runs will start soon, but.

> (Then the Americans tried to have it apply to their "heritage" - and the
> whole thing ended up as a total crap program :-( .

Don't go there - it's truly embarrassing.

> Did you know that Upstairs Downstairs is being "revived" - with
> Hollywood's "help" of course?

Even more embarrassing.

> You can see it all now showing up on your screen now, can't you?

I shudder to think of it.

> No need to answer......you'd be better off using Pro-Active on your
> <fill in your anatomical feature>.)

Large Toe of either foot.

> >   or "Big Bang Theory"
>
> "Big Bang....". You're still in your mid thirties ain't ya?

Extremely very late 40's - but Sheldon is my fave (and the missus calls him
"Stephen" instead of "Sheldon" - not sure why)

> >   - otherwise, we opt for
> > computers/internet or that thing called "book".)
> Book....book...?
> Oh! One of *those*!
> :-D
> BC

We have more books than you can poke a stick at - which brings me to the point
of why exactly someone would want to poke a stick at books unless they were
burning them and had to poke at them to get the oxygen circulating to the
unburnt books underneath. A few litres of LOX would do even better, in that
respect - albeit dangerously explosive - but fun (like with BBQ's and stump-
removal)

--
.:yankdownunder aka s.m.kuhn aka Elf:.

* wichert_ imagines master without a MTA
<james> wichert: ehm?  that might hinder peformance of the BTS :p