files with ".do" extensions

Nathan Bahn nathan.bahn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:46:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:03 AM, chris <chevhq at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:00:10 -0400
> Nathan Bahn <nathan.bahn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Attention all--
> >
> > I've run into a problem in attempting to print ".do" files.
> > Document viewer cannot print them.  Open Office cannot even
> > *display them, much less print them.  Gimp can display and print
> > the text portion of such files, but the graphic portions are
> > piss-poor (both display and print)**.  Converting to a PDF format
> > accomplishes nothing.* *
> > *
> > *Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.*
> > --N.B.
>
> ifranview run under wine

chevhq--

$ wine ifranview

wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\ifranview.exe": Module not
> found

So just what did I do incorrectly?  And "man wine" seems to be partially
written in Pig Latin.....

--N.B.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html &
http://www.openoffice.org (Nathan Bahn)