files with ".do" extensions

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:05:03 UTC 2010

#1 It is called IrfanView, not "ifranview".

#2 It's a separate, standalone Windows program. You will have to
download it and install it before you can run it. It is not part of
Ubuntu or WINE, nor is it even a Linux program.

General hint: if someone answers a question for you with words you
don't understand, put the word(s) in Google and try to understand what
they mean before you blindly try to go and run them.

On this basis, I leave it as an exercise for you to find IrfanView,
get it and install it.

--
Liam Proven • Profile & links: http://www.google.com/profiles/lproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com